Cheers to Special Event Marketing!
Every time you host or sponsor an event, it's an opportunity to present your company in the best possible light. Yet who has time to design custom coasters and create social media banners when you are still trying to finalize the guest list? We do!
Ananta Creative Group engages the services and creative expertise of a team of designers and special events marketing consultants. When we launched our Princeton office with an informal meet + greet, our team insisted that every detail be carefully branded. From the invitations to the cupcakes and everything in between, the message was consistent, inspiring and refreshing.
When Princeton Integrative Health had their Grand Opening and Ribbon Cutting ceremony, we designed the invitations, flyers and postcards to coordinate with their new logo and marketing materials–and followed up with the press to make sure the event was covered in several local newspapers.
We can do the same for you, whether you are planning a holiday party, a corporate retreat, a business conference or a product launch.
5 Reasons to Brand Your Next Event
1. It's a great excuse to introduce yourself to the media, reinforce your brand to both current and potential customers or engage your employees in a team-building, morale-boosting activity.
2. It's an opportunity to generate social media buzz. We can help you create Facebook events and banner photos, Instagram posts and LinkedIn announcements. Our social media experts know how to get in front of a very targeted audience.
3. It's an easy way to build excitement and awareness of your brand or company. Event marketing materials lend themselves to creative, eye-catching themes.
4. It gives you something to blog about on your website as well as post on your social media. Good content will be shared, and that will improve the performance of your website.
5. It is the perfect photo op! Encourage your guests to snap and share photos throughout your event, and follow up by posting and distributing professional photographs from the event.
Ananta Special Event Branding Materials & Photos
Event logo by Monica Vagnozzi-Vogel
Event logo by Amanda Martin
Event logo by Audra DeFalco
Event logo by Audra DeFalcoEvent logo by Andrea Cipolloni